Privacy Statement Soc. Coop. Sa Curcurica - Orosei
This page is aimed at describing the website's administrative procedures concerning the processing of its users' personal data. In accordance with applicable laws, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
This statement is prompted by Recommendation no. 2/2001 implemented on 17 May 2001 by the European authorities for personal data protection, brought together in the Working Party established by Art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC in order to identify several minimum requisites for the collection and protection of personal data online.
By using any of our products or services and/or by agreeing to this Statement (e.g. in the context of registering for any of our products or services) you agree to the collection and use of personal information as described in this Statement.
This Statement only concerns the website of Camping Cala Ginepro and not other websites that the user may consult through the use of link. Please note that this Statement does not apply to our processing of personal information on behalf of and subject to the instructions of third parties such as airlines, car rental companies and other service providers, companies that organize or offer packaged travel arrangements, marketing partners, or corporate customers.
Personal data that we collect
At every touch point or guest interaction, and in conducting every aspect of our business, we may collect personal information. This personal data that we collect may include:
- your first name, last name, email address, phone number and home address, gender, date of birth;
- informations about your stay and reservation, including date of arrival and departure; special requests made; payment information; observations about your services preferences (including pitches and accommodations preferences, facilities or any other service, etc.);
- informations that you give us about your marketing and communication preferences, and other types of information that you choose to provide to us.
- On-property Collection:
We collect additional personal information during registration/check-in and during stays at Camping Cala Ginepro, including such information as may be required by local laws.
If you plan an event with us, we collect meeting and event specifications, the date of the event, number of guests, details of the guest accommodations, and, for corporate events, information on your organization (name, annual budget, and number of sponsored events per year). We also collect information about the guests that are a part of your group or event. If you visit us as part of a group, we may have personal information about you provided to us by the group and may market to you, upon your express consent, as a result of your stay with a group or attendance at an event. If you visit us as part of an event, we may share personal information about you with the event planners. If you are an event planner we may also share information about your event with third-party service providers who may market event services to you.
If you choose to participate in Soc. Coop Sa Curcurica/Camping Cala Ginepro-sponsored (or organic) social media activities or offerings, we may collect certain information from your social media account consistent with your settings within the social media service, such as location, check-ins, activities, interests, photos, status updates and friend list. We may also allow you to enter into contests to provide photos, such as of your stay with us, which you may share with your connections on social media for votes, shared offers or other promotions.
We may request demographic data or other personal information in customer surveys.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may also collect information about you from third parties, including information from our partners (such as travel agencies, airlines, payment cards) and other partners; from your social media services consistent with your settings on such services; and from other third-party sources.
Information We Collect Automatically
We collect some information automatically when you visit our website, some of which may be personal data. This includes data such as language settings, IP address, location, information about device settings and operating systems, log information, usage time, URL requested, status report, user agents (such as browser version), browsing history, result (viewer or booker), user Booking ID, and type of data viewed. We may also collect data automatically through cookies. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of possible computer crimes against the site.
Processing Purposes and Legal Bases
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- customer-relationship: we use your personal data to complete and administer your reservation, to issue invoices, to write up estimates or any contractual obligations;
- for fulfilling legal requirements, in accordance with the accounting and tax rules;
- handling of disputes;
- sending (with your written consent) our promotional offers on our services and updates on rates, as well as greetings by ordinary mail, fax or e-mail;
- assuring you our best service at all time, including external communication (with your written consent) of data concerning your stay, for the exclusive purpose of allowing you to receive objects, messages and phone calls addressed to you;
- processing, with your prior written consent, the sensitive data voluntarily transmitted by you in order to offer a better level of hospitality at our campsite.
Send newsletter and information:
We may use your email address to inform you about our products and services, invite you to events, send you our newsletter or wishes and greetings.
- In view of purposes 2.2.1 we rely on the performance of a contract: the use of your data may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use your data to carry out our obligation to complete and administer that reservation under the contract that we have with you.
- In view of purposes 2.2.2 and 2.2.3, we rely on its legitimate interests: we use your data for our legitimate interests and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes. When using personal data to serve our legitimate interests, we will always balance your rights and interests in the protection of your information against our rights and interests.
- In respect of purpose 2.2.3, we also rely, where applicable, on our obligation to comply with applicable law.
- In view of purposes 2.2.1, where needed under applicable law, we will ask your consent prior to processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes, in accordance with applicable law.You can withdraw your consent anytime by contacting us at any of the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement.
Data controller and contact details
This website is oeprated by the Data Controller, on behalf of temporary legal representative of the Society Soc. Coop. Sa Curcurica, Viale Cala Ginepro 100, 08028 Orosei (NU).
The Data Controller will take reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. The data collected are used under the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Where data processing takes place
The processing operations connected to the web services of this website take place at the above-mentioned address of the Data Controller Soc. Coop. Sa Curcurica and are carried out only by technical personnel in charge of processing and by the provider responsible for Internet services and hosting / housing of this site, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations under the supervision of the Data Controller.
Nature of the provision of data
In view of purposes 2, if you make a hotel/campsite reservation, the provision of data is necessary and failure to provide it may result in the inability to obtain what is required.
In view of purposes 2.2.1, the provision of your Personal Data is voluntary; failure to give your consent in such cases will have no effect on the service required (your stay at the campsite).
Refusal to provide data
The data subject can refuse to provide access to navigation data.
To do this, he must disable cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on the browser in use. If you completely disable cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website.
Categories of parties to whom personal data could be transmitted
The data object of the treatment will not be diffused, sold or exchanged with third parties without the consent expressed by the data subject. The scope of the data communication is limited exclusively to the subjects competent for the fulfillment of the contractual operations and the observance of legal obligations. They may therefore be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- Subject that provide services for the management of the information system;
- Law firm or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationship;
- Adminstrations, public bodies and competent authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies;
- Affiliates, external or internal data processors directly involved in the performance of the service or which are authorized to know the data according to the law. Within the organization of the Data Controller, the data will be communicated only to subjects in charge of processing.
Optional supply of personal data
Except as concerning the navigation data, the supply of personal data is optional. The data subject is free to provide personal data through the form on the website, to make requests and to receive newsletter or other marketing and promotional material. The lack of total or partial availability of data may make it impossible to pursue the aforementioned purposes.
- Third-party service providers: we may share your personal information among our third-party service providers who work on our behalf for the purposes described in this Statement. Examples include companies that help us operate our business to offer you our online booking and facilitate reservation payments, or send out marketing material for analytical support services. These service providers are bound by confidentiality clauses and are not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes or any other purpose.
- Competent authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities in so far as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
Soc. Coop. Sa Curcurica observes reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access to, and the misuse of, information including personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard information including personal data. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorised personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
We will retain your information, which may include Personal Data for as long as we deem it necessary to provide services to you, comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. All personal data we retain will be subject to this Privacy Statement. If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of personal data we process about you, please contact us via the contact details included below.
International data transfers
The Data Controller does not transfer any personal data to third-countries nor to international organizations.
Pursuant to Article 23 of the Legislative Decree 2003/196 and to Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you can withdraw consent at any time.
Your choices and rights
We want you to be in control of how your personal data is used by us. You can do this in the following ways:
- you can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- you can inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any of the personal data we hold about you;
- in certain situations, you can ask us to erase or block or restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal data;
- in certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of to your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your request in accordance with the applicable law.
Under articles 15 - 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you have the right in relation to the Personal Data you provide: to access and request a copy; to request rectification; to request erasure; to obtain restriction of data processing; to receive in a commonly-used structured form readable on an automatic device and to transmit without impediment said data to another Data Controller in the case that this is technically feasible; to object to the automated decision-making process.
To exercise your rights, write to the Data Controller at this address: SA CURCURICA Società Cooperativa soc.coop.r.l. - Viale Cala Ginepro, 100 - 08028 OROSEI (NU) - e-mail: email@example.com
Make a complaint
Please note that you have the right to make a complaint to the relevant Personal Data protection authority.
Automated decision making processes
The Data Controller does not process operations carried out using automated decision-making processes.
Definition of cookies
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer.
The site in question uses the following types of cookies:
Technical session cookies
So-called session cookies are solely used for transmitting session identifying data in the form of numbers randomly generated by the server. These cookies are necessary to ensure secure and efficient site browsing.
Session cookies are used in this site precisely to ensure maximum user privacy during browsing as they do not permit acquisition of user’s personal details that would otherwise permit user identification and recognition. These cookies are processed with electronic means.
Other technical cookies
The Society SA CURCURICA Soc. Coop. R.L. uses some additional technical cookies.
There are other technical cookies essential for the proper operation of the website. These cookies allow you to provide the services requested by users and to browse the site using its best performance. This type of cookie cannot be disabled because it is necessary for the proper operation of the site.
The consent cookie is concerned with the consent to the use of analytics and/or profiling cookies. You are always free to delete this cookie from your device.
The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the US. Google (who in this case is the data controller) will use this information for the purpose of tracking, evaluating and analyzing the way you use the website, prepare reports on its acitivities for website operators and providing other services related to website activity and internet usage.
Information not contained in this Statement
You may ask, at anytime, for further information concerning the processing/collection of Personal Data. Please refer to the Data Controller contact details.
We may modify this Statement from time to time. When we make material changes to this Statement we will show them to Users in this page. You can review when this Statement was last updated by looking at the "Last Updated" date provided at the date at the bottom of the Statement. Any changes to our Statement will become effective upon posting of the revised Statement on the site. Use of the site, any of our products and services, and/or providing consent to the updated Statement following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Statement then in effect. In case of non-acceptance of the revised Statement, you are required to stop using this Application; you can request the Data Controller to remove your Personal Data. Unless otherwise specified.
About this Statement
The Data Controller is responsible for this Privacy Statement.
Our website does not offer services geared towards children and does not seek to obtain nor does it wish to receive PII directly from minors. If we find out that a minor (as defined by applicable law) provides to us his/her data without parental or guardian consent, we well immediately delete this idata. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal Personal Data upon request of public authorities.
This Privacy Statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art.10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, the Legislative Decree 2003/196, the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and under the provision of Directive 2009/136/EC on the subject of Cookies.
Effective Date: May 24, 2018.
Last Updated: May 20, 2018