Starting from 2022
Starting from the 2022 season, the guests of Camping Cala Ginepro are required to pay the tourist tax, established by resolution of the Municipal Council of Orosei no. 70 of 20 December 2021 and subsequent modifications (resolution of the Municipal Council of Orosei no. 10 of March 8, 2023).
The tax is payable for each overnight stay in accommodation facilities located in the territory of the Municipality of Orosei.
The following are exempt from paying the tourist tax:
- Those registered in the registry of residents in the Town of Orosei;
- Those who stay in accommodation facilities located in the Town of Orosei in periods other than those between April 1 and October 31;
- Minors up to the age of twelve;
- Persons with disabilities who are not self-sufficient;
- Care-givers of non self-sufficient disabled people, up to a maximum of one person per assisted;
- Coach drivers and tour leaders who provide assistance to organized groups of at least 25 people in the number of n. 1 driver and n. 1 guide per group;
- Members of the police and / or armed forces, the state and local police and the Fire Brigade who, for reasons of service, stay in accommodation facilities located in the municipality of Orosei;
- Those who work at any local production facility;
- In the event of natural disasters and significant events identified by the administration, all provincial, regional and national civil protection volunteers and members of voluntary associations;
- Guests whose overnight stay, linked to institutional events, is borne by the Municipality of Orosei.
The application of the exemptions under letters d) to i) is subject to the release to the manager of the accommodation facility, by the interested party, of an appropriate declaration, made pursuant to the provisions of Articles 46 and 47 of Presidential Decree n.445 / 2000 and subsequent amendments and additions, in which he must indicate his personal details and the status that gives rise to the exemption. In particular:
- For the exemptions referred to in letters d) and e) the declaration, issued by the accompanying person, must contain, in addition to the details of the assistant and the assisted person, the declaration regarding the non self-sufficiency of the latter on the basis of a regular certification of the public bodies responsible for issuing it;
- For the exemptions referred to in letter f), the declaration must contain an indication of the role covered by the beneficiary and the number of people accompanied;
- For the exemptions referred to in letter g), the beneficiaries belonging to the groups included therein must declare that they are staying at the facility for service reasons and the number of days involved in the work activity;
- For the exemptions referred to in letter h), the beneficiaries must declare the local structure where they work and the period of work envisaged by the contract;
- For the exemptions referred to in letter i), the beneficiaries must declare, in addition to the role covered, that they are staying at the facility based on their status and the event for which they volunteer, as well as the number of days provided for the same.
With the resolution of the Municipal Council n. 3 of January 14, 2022, the tourist tax is established as follows:
|Outdoor extra-hotel structures||€|
|Caravan parking areas||1,00|