Camping Cala Ginepro: Regulations
Management Office: 8am – 2pm / 4pm – 11pm. Any outstanding balance for the stay must be paid upon arrival. For organisational reasons, you may only check out between the hours of 8am and 1.30pm and then 4pm to 10pm.
Disposal of waste: 8am – 1pm / 4pm – 7pm
Use of vehicles: only loading and unloading operations allowed at the pitches. Internal car park: 7.30am to midnight
Silent hours: 2pm – 4pm / Midnight – 7.30pm. During these quiet times, you must not use your car, motorbike or bicycle; radios, TVs and all audio equipment must be turned off – there must be no loud noise during these hours. The afternoon silent hours only apply during the summer months.
- On arrival, an identification document must be presented to allow you to be registered. You will then receive a personalised ID bracelet, which you must wear at all times.
- The adhesive pass that is provided by the management must be stuck onto the windscreen of your car or motorbike for your vehicle to be allowed to enter the campsite.
- Any outstanding balance for the stay must be paid on arrival, when registering at the entrance.
- The departure of a member of the group or family on a different date from that of the other members must be communicated to us, and any outstanding monies must be paid at the office on the departure day in question. Failure to inform the office will result in charges continuing to be applied.
- Your specific pitch or unit on the campsite will be assigned by the staff, and you must comply with the instructions provided.
- Loud noise must be avoided at all times. Audiovisual equipment must be kept at a low volume and turned off entirely during the silent hours. During these quiet times – including during the night – it is prohibited to use vehicles, including bicycles. The use of bicycles is prohibited after sunset.
- It is prohibited to light fires in the pine forest – there are barbecues available on the campsite. It is prohibited to damage the campsite’s facilities and equipment.
- Crockery and linen must be washed in the respective dedicated areas.
- Waste sorting is compulsory. Waste must be duly separated and taken to the waste disposal area.
- Dogs and other animals are not permitted on the campsite. You must inform the office if you have brought any small pet with you (i.e. tortoise, rabbit, etc.).
- You must take care of your own possessions. The Management accepts no liability in the event of loss or removal of valuables not given to us for us to look after during your stay. The storage service for valuables does not apply to particularly bulky items such as PCs, cameras, etc.
- Visitors may be allowed to enter following authorisation from the office. If they stay longer than one hour, the regular rate will apply.
- The price list is applicable from the first booking day or, for unbooked holidays, from the day of arrival. The daily rate applies up until 10am on the next day. For departures after that time, the cost of an additional day will be applied.